
For Today...
Outside my Window... the children are playing... it is to nice a fall day to do to much school. Record highs are predicted.
I am thinking... that I am glad it's almost lunch time.. my tummy is growling
From the learning rooms... I need to finish the first two chapters in The Story of the World before the extra books are due back at the library, lessons on skip counting by twos, adding doubles, nouns....
I am thankful for... the blessing of summer like days in late September
From the kitchen... just some simple meals.. a zucchini and ground beef dish served over rice, probably eggs and sausage and toast one night because the eggs Bob's boss gives us are stacking up, maybe some steaks on the BBQ
I am wearing... my favorite denim capris, a pink tank top in hopes of he warmth to come this afternoon and a gray hoodie because it's not warm in the house now and my LLBean moose flip flops.
I am reading... gotta finish the Story of Sex in Scripture for small group and then I am going to start a book on our identity in Christ borrowed from a brother
I am hoping... that my husband will recover from his "analysis paralysis" and will hear the voice of God
I am creating... memories for my children by allowing light school days so they can enjoy the sun
I am hearing... the side of the sliding door upstairs as lids come in and out
Around the house... it's more of the same stuff filling up my time
One of my favorite things... the feeling of buying a smaller size.. if only I remembered that feeling when thinking of ice cream or potato chips
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... cross country, well-child appointments, a field trip to the pumpkin patch
Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...
This signs was purchased on a trip to Maine, "the County", to be specific. It hangs above my slider in the dining room. It reminds me of "home" and is a saying we often find ourselves using. For example; After explaining "It's wicked windy out there." a friend may look at us oddly and we would respond "Wicked.. It's a Maine thing for really".
1 comment:
I so love the sound of my children playing. They getting older now so I don't get hear that noise as often. :(
Post a Comment