
FOR TODAY (Sept. 9, 2008)...
Outside My Window... warm autumn sun, yellow squash waiting to be picked, grass waiting for the fall rain to begin
I am thinking... that the unknown is scary and my faith is "small, small"
I am thankful for... the support and love of my husband, without him I know I would be a different woman
From the kitchen... it's a pizza night tonight, and there will be plenty of squash side dishes the rest of the week
I am wearing... my favorite denim capris, white tank top and light turquoise tee
I am creating... no time for creating, just getting by
I am going... to my first home school support meeting of the year tonight
I am reading.. homeschool text books
.
.
I am hoping... for Wisdom in how to interact with my parents
I am hearing... the sound of children happily playing with Playmobile
Around the house... perpertual laundry to fold, wash or put away, a counter full of yellow squash to be shredded and frozen
One of my favorite things... a long soak in a tub, surrounded by darkness and silence
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: track practice with the children, a class to teach me how to use the crazy new spelling program I chose, a trip to the library to pick up the books on hold
No comments:
Post a Comment