Monday, September 8, 2008

To blog or not to blog that is the question...

I am busy! Really busy. My four children keep me hopping. I used to make time to blog because it was therapeutic. Sometimes this meant that other things didn't get done. But I needed it for my sanity. But the last few months blogging sort of fell by the wayside. I thought a lot about blogging. In fact I would often compose them in my head but I just never took the time to actually write them. So now I can't decide if I should keep this blog going or not. I have an attachment to it so it's hard to think about letting it go.

2 comments:

missy said...

If my vote counts at all, I say keep it even if you can only manage once a month. I love what you have to say.

My blog is my best friend on many days.....just joking, but seriously, I do get the whole therpeutic part.

You have been missed, but I understand, I'm in the same boat.

Take care,
Missy

Bethany said...

BLOG! I'd love to hear what you guys are doing in school. Speaking of, I am encouraging Isaiah to write more and we are looking for a penpal? Interested?