Monday, September 15, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook


For Today...

Outside my Window...I can't see because the curtain are closed.. however the sun is peaking around them

I am thinking... "Yuck it's Monday"

From the learning rooms...maybe just the basics today. We will start SWR now that I am "trained" Ha

I am thankful for... the very excited greeting my children gave me after I was gone for only two days

From the kitchen... I have no clue yet other than we will have BBQ ribs on Wednesday with our guests

I am wearing... striped pink pj bottoms and white t-shirt with sparkley pink nike swoosh

I am reading..."The Story of Sex in the Scripture" sex as in men and women.. it's for our small group

I am hoping... to get the details of my trip to the Napa valley figured out

I am creating... lesson plans

I am hearing... children playing. I really should tell them to get ready for the day

Around the house... plenty to be tidied, I really should remake the guest bed that has had a heap of blankets on it for weeks

One of my favorite things... a day of shopping with a good friend who enjoys shopping as much as I do

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... dinner with small group, cross county practice, then off to a retreat in the forest

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

This is from September 2004. They are both so stinkin' cute in this photo. N-man was still figuring out his legs.. laughing and running along the beach. These guys have grown up so much since then. They are such a joy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Were they really ever that tiny?!! Or, when did they get soo big?!! Too cute!!!!