
For Today...
Outside my Window... the sun is shining promising of warmth later today
I am thinking... that maybe just maybe dreams of my youth will come true
From the learning rooms... there is a lot to accomplished because we had a busy week last week
I am thankful for... the fact that in the Body of Christ family is not defined by blood
From the kitchen... Crockpot lasagna tonight, clam chowder for the hubby later in the week
I am wearing... jeans (it's really fall) and a short sleeved gray Compassion International t-shirt
I am reading... the latest issue of PRISM magazine
I am hoping... that my children are obedient today
I am creating... some pictures to hang in the bathroom
I am hearing... the sound of the washing machine
Around the house... still some unpacking to do from the retreat we went on this week-end, apples waiting to be made into apple sauce
One of my favorite things... the sound of my children laughing
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... my husband's birthday, and I REALLY need to get to the laundromat to wash my quilt
Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...
In honor of the fall weather that is in the air I thought I would share a picture of my oldest son from October 2001. He is quite the little pumpkin in this picture.
1 comment:
Mmmmm Lasagna!!!
Cute picture of your little boy.
Post a Comment