
For Today...
Outside my Window... a nice crisp fall day no rain which is a blessing this time of year in the NW.
I am thinking...that I really should be folding laundry and getting the children to put away dishes before Bob comes home.
From the learning rooms... more of the same this week..not sure what to do about C-man? He can't write now because of an injured hand.
I am thankful for... my afternoon latte.
From the kitchen... Yucatan black bean soup tonight (Yes Jen it's been in my freezer since I made it for the last co-op), I gonna do a roast and some root vegetables soon, and at the end of the week some pies for the Mennonite Relief auction.
I am wearing... black thin cords, black socks, and a teal 3/4 t-shirt
I am reading... Who has time to read?
I am hoping... that tomorrow will be a better day
I am creating... tears. Bob just told me he has to work an extra day a week. Not exactly what I wanted to hear after a hard day.
I am hearing... N- man calling me. He got sent to his room for a BAD attitude.
Around the house... why does it always feel like I have the same things to do? Oh yeah cause I do!
One of my favorite things... the sound of Bob coming home after a long day. He just walked in the door.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... you guessed it cross country practice, a trip to the shoe store to pick up my Dansko boots (YIPEE!), and small group.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...
1 comment:
Did the soup still taste good? :-)
That is a really great picture Caleb took!
Post a Comment