Tuesday, October 7, 2008
I am gonna come unglued
I just finished reading with C-man on the couch, went to the potty and headed downstairs to the computer. In order to do this I had to walk over or around 2 sneakers, 2 socks, 9 hundreds math blocks, a couple playing cards, the wrapper and back of a band aid, a dirty dish cloth, a balloon, another hundreds math block and a toy stethoscope. It never ends. No matter how hard I try there is always something out of it's proper place. Why is it that it takes 30 seconds for 4 children to make a mess and 30 minutes for them to clean up the same mess?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I had to laugh with sympathy here Anne...it's the life a mom, especially a homeschool one. It's NEVER ending and I always feel I loose the battle.
Post a Comment