Monday, May 19, 2008

One27

Last month we had hosted the monthly adoption support group we are a part of. The group is called One27 in reference to James 1:27; Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world. I loved seeing our dinner table filled with children of various skin color.
Melodie, the next couple pictures are for you and your family. I spent a good portion of the evening trying to get a decent photo of Mr.'s P and A. But since they are both two they did not want to cooperate. Plus N had to join in on the action. I am wishing I had taken a picture of the two of them in Liberia together. It's funny to see them interact now because P wanted nothing to do with A then. Oh yeah, he wanted nothing to do with anyone.

See how P is now bigger than A. The little guy in the striped shirt is Micah.

1 comment:

Melodie said...

Awww! Annee, I'm touched! Thanks so much for thinking of me and getting pictures of the boys! They look great, as could be expected :-)