Thursday, May 8, 2008

One Word

YOU CAN ONLY TYPE ONE WORD!

Not as easy as you might think. Now copy , change the answers to suit you and post it.
It's really hard to only use one word answers.


1. Where is your cell phone? purse

2. Your significant other? work

3.Your hair? blah
4. Your mother? deaf
5. Your father? irritating
6. Your favorite thing? ice cream
7. Your dream last night? none
8. Your favorite drink? lemonade
9. Your dream/goal? africa
10. The Room you are in? family
11. Your hobby? sleep

12. Your fear? mediocrity
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? elsewhere
14. Where were you last night? home
15. What you're not? normal
16. Muffins? ok

17. One of your wish list items? jacuzzi
18. Where you grew up? Lewiston

19. The last thing you did? cry
20. What are you wearing? jeans
21. Your TV? upstairs
22. Your pets? none
23. Your computer? friend
24. Your life? depressing
25. Your mood? --- angry
26. Missing someone? Mem

27. Your car? van
28. Something you're not wearing? slippers
29. Favorite store? Ross
30. Your summer? boring
31. Like someone? sure
32. Your favorite color? blue
33. When is the last time you laughed? today
34. Last time you cried? today

Arghh.. sorry about the weird font colors. I tried to fix it with no luck.

2 comments:

missy said...

oh girl, you seem to be in less than wonderful mood or am i reading too much into your one word answers?

have a great day.

missy

Annee said...

Thanks for noticing. Yup I am in a crummy mood. I think it is severe PMS, coupled with less than perfect children, difficult parents and some sin thrown in. I had to chuckle because when I reread what I wrote the one about my significant other could have been interpreted wrong.. I meant he was at work not that he is a lot work. Praise God we are doing great despite all that is going on.