Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Parenting

Have you ever felt like you were completely failing as a parent? Right now it just seems like no matter what I try we see the same issues over and over again. I have read all the "right" books to no avail. I tried to cry in my husbands ear but "He is not available right now." I was hoping that meant he was on the can as opposed to in some meeting playing manager. But alas my phone is silent so I am left to share my woe with you. Right now I am left to cling to the Hope that despite all my cluelessness that the Lord will work in their lives and fix all the crap I can't.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Annee, I am so sorry. I hope that your day improved and you were able to get a hold of your hubby. God is good and will give us the strength and grace we need. Sorry i didn't see your post until now.
Love,
Jennifer