Thursday, June 26, 2008

"I like coffee and I like tea."

Can you name that tune? I was just singing it while I made myself a cup of tea. I love tea. Hot tea or iced tea.. it's all good depending on the weather. Tea makes me happy unless it's chamomile (BLAH!). So for all you tea drinkers out there I thought I would share with you two of my favorite teas that are not well known.

African Nectar is so delicious. It doesn't matter how you like you tea this is fruity, exotic goodness. Plus Rooibos are high in anti-oxidants so it is good for you. It is worth every penny. I buy it by the pound loose.

Orange Ginger Mint not to be confused with it's cousin Ginger Peach. Both tasty but Orange Ginger Mint is the lesser known of the two. Great after you have eaten to much dinner. Great to soothe frazzled nerves. I think I was always sipping a cup of this when my grandmother was living with us. In fact there is currently none of this in the house and I can't find any in store so I need to order me some on-line.

No comments: