Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The Love Machine

No this is not a post about my husband. Sorry I could not resist. For awhile I have been reading a site called Stuff Christians Like. I enjoy reading SCL because it's sarcastic, funny and pokes fun at some of the absurdities of the Christian faith. Every once and awhile despite the humor and the sarcasm there is a post that really has some Truth in it that can not be ignored. Today I read one of those posts. I am not going to recap all he said just go read it and them come back here.

Are you back? Now I confess I have trouble loving at times. So I think I need to get me one of those machines. I want the portable pocket sized one because I think I will need to use it a lot. It sure would make sorting through all the "stuff" that clouds our ability to really love people easier. This all relates to my Religion Vs. Relational Life post. Another one of the bullets under that post could be Religion focuses on issues while relationships focus on the person.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can you buy one of those on-line?
It would go along with all of your other on-line ordering of late.
:-)