2 Corinthians 4:7 But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this all- surpassing power is from God and not us.
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Scroll down
I got the idea to put a slide show of old photos at the bottom of this blog. So go ahead take it peek. It was hard to narrow down nearly 10 years of married life into one little slide show but I think I captured some of the highlights.
As a follower of Christ I have always loved the metaphor of being a clay pot being molded by the Father. It is amazing to look back at my life and see all the shaping He has done. Being a stay at home mom to four precious children seems to be the studio the Lord has chosen to work out a lot of my cracks.
2 comments:
Very Sweet! I love the one with the kids in the red and white pj's!
I love the slide show. How fun!
Jennifer
Post a Comment