Monday, April 28, 2008
Speaking of politics
I was fixing a couple typos in my last Xanga post and saw this featured post. I like what Revelife had to say. I too agree that if we (believers) want to see change in the US we need to start living more like JC. Ultimately whatever imperfect politician wins this presidential race I have no doubt that God is in control.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
http://weblog.xanga.com/revelife/653529945/who-would-jesus-choose.html
There should be an l at the end of the htm. :-)
Haven't read it yet, but wanted to pass that on so others could find it.
Jen
OOPS I fixed it!
Interesting post. I struggle with politics and where I stand as a Christian and a military wife. I really don't even like to talk about it, but this guy gave me some stuff to chew on for sure.
Post a Comment