
I still am in shock myself... I switched my voter registration to democrat. Part of the reason it is so shocking is because in my youth I honestly believed that you could not love Jesus and vote for a democrat. No joke!! Party affiliation was on par with the the fruits of the spirit. Now I am so ashamed of that former me.
It's pretty hard to put any of my beliefs in a box. Therefor, I am not a very good democrat. But hey, I wasn't a very good republican either. Die hard Republicans think I am too liberal and Liberals think I am too conservative. Truth be told the catalyst for my switch was the fact that I want to vote in the democratic primary. This time around Oregon's electoral college votes might matter and I want to be a part of it!
No comments:
Post a Comment