Thursday, April 24, 2008
Comments.. please!
So if you are reading this here it means you found your way over from my old Xanga account. It took me awhile to make the switch because after all Xanga was my first blog. The bottom line is that I crave the approval and even disapproval of men too much. If my posts make you smile, laugh, say "Amen" or tick you off I want to know!! Unlike Xanga you do not have to have a Blogger account to comment here. So I expect feedback.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
hi annee. it's good to know you're still in "blog therapy."
That was definitely the funniest goodbye to xanga post I have ever read!
Let me know if you need any help on blogger!
Brandi
Welcome to the brave new world of Blogger.
I started taking the World View test yesterday and was interupted with a phone call from, well, let's just say, someone who also reads your blog. Anyway, I didn't get finished, but I think I was going to score ever so slightly higher than you. Does that mean I'm a better Christian than you :o) I hope you know I'm only joking. I'll finish it and get back to you on the results. I think your score makes perfect sense considering you are cilantro...hee hee.
I'm a test hater....I think they are so bogus and hate when I have to test my kids.
I'm available too for any blogger questions.
Missy
Annee,
Whoo hooo! I can leave comments!! Can't wait to see you and the rest of the group tonight!
Love,
Jamie :0)
Found you from Christine's blog. Will check in and see what you have to say.
I love the black background! Your vacation looked like a lot of fun.
Write soon.
Erin
Post a Comment