Monday, November 3, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook- November 3



For Today...


Outside my Window... a backyard filled with signs of children who have let their imaginations guide their play

I am thinking... that motherhood is not for the fainthearted

From the learning rooms... I added some Explode the Code books for Miss E, we finally picked up a Child's First Geography again, C wrote a postcard to his pen-pal, subtraction lessons and lessons in rounding to the ten thousands place

I am thankful for... for all the yummy home canned foods a family shared with us

From the kitchen... I really need to menu plan later this afternoon... perhaps some turkey kielbasa tonight with some roasted carrots

I am wearing... well loved jeans that are getting to big :), a charcoal long sleeved tee, gray socks with little flowers, and my black Keen Mary Janes

I am reading... a Yankee magazine

I am hoping... to find a new black skirt to go with my new boots

I am creating... a dishwasher free of mold, and a clean oven

I am hearing... the sound of the dryer promising more clothes to be folded soon, P crying

Around the house... a Duplo zoo being formed in the living room and some annoying bugs that come in every fall
One of my favorite things... pie... I am looking forward to Thanksgiving just so I can eat pie

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... cross country, I get to go to an Arbonne party, a couple eye doctor appointments, small group. Phew I am tired thinking about it.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

This is picture from my recent trip to the Napa Valley. It's silly and cracks me up. If you want the whole story behind this photo you will just have to wait until I have time to post about the trip or you could find me on Facebook and read about it there.

No comments: