
This is gonna be a little tough because I just did my 100 things post but I will give it a try.
1. I get bored with life and love to stir the pot every few years. Currently I am feeling antsy and feel the need change something major.. new house, new job, new state or country, new job for Bob, or new child (OK maybe not that one).
2. Being married to Bob has made me sillier. A couple days ago I answered the phone in a weird voice and said "Hola" because I thought it was him. It wasn't.
3. I saw a truck the other day with a Jesus fish, and a praying Calvin and a Obama for a change sticker and I thought "I want to meet that person." Not because I have any special love for Obama but because the person in the truck was atypical.
4. I have really small hands for being an average sized person. My size 4 rings fit on my 3 year old son.
5. I pronounce a "quiet ride" all the time in the car because even the sound of 4 children talking in such a small space drives me crazy.
6. I had my upper ear cartilage pierced about a month ago.
7. I ate approximately six roasted beets last night because no one else in the family likes them and I love them.
Hmm I am gonna break the rules and only tag a few people; Bethany, Matt, JAZ, and Donna (whose blog is private), . It's OK if you don't want to play. Because I am also not gonna pester you by commenting on your Blog. I am just a real rule breaker.
1 comment:
Thanks for playing Annee. Goodness, we are too much alike. I get that same antsy feeling too. I guess that's why the military works for me. I must say, for as granola and adventurous in the food dept. as I am, I do hate beets. I think they taste like dirt. I'm with the fam on that one.
BTW, JAZ doesn't like tags....Love you Jamie ;o)
Have a great Monday.
Love,
Missy
Post a Comment